I believe Oleseni just won the game for Iowa

1hawkeye1

It's been great to see his progress this season. His interior defense made it nearly impossible to go inside. Then when they did, they were so mentally defeated that they couldn't make wide open dunks.;)
I'd love to see The Journey do a feature on him.
Actually the entire team played well. Congrats Hawkeyes!

Agree. He played great. He's earning his mins now not just because the other 3 are tired or in foul trouble. Last couple games you can tell he's getting a feel for what he can do out there. When that dude blew that dunk I wonder if he was looking out of the corner his eye. Pretty much felt it was our night after that play. And Oglesbys back to back 3s didn't hurt either

Not so sure about that ST. I think the hawks got more out of their starters last night than we see most nights.

Not so sure about that ST. I think the hawks got more out of their starters last night than we see most nights.

Marble yes...White in the first half and definitely Woodbury...

So a team win?

I thought the bench played really well...Clemmons had a couple bad turnovers, but played solid.

Never mind, I found one, just posted it in the other thread about the team record in blocks.

Not a fan of most of Gabe's game, but he did have a major impact on game. Please don't cheer for him to redshirt, as he can almost go unguarded on offense without worrying about him scoring on anything other than a rebound put back. That won't change at this stage of the game for him.
Again, he was a giant yesterday against an Illini team with no quality big men and a center that (EWE) that is a similar player as Gabe.

Need three more wins in a row.

Latest posts