I am sorry but ISU is well-coached.

The B12 will be tough.... If only we could play in the B10... that would be much easier.

Don't worry, you won't EVER be in the Big Ten. But you can dream. In fact tonight might be the pinnacle of ISU football...party on. The Mountain West is calling....MAC?

If you like creative fast-paced offense, Iowa is not your team. Pretty much will go crazy watching the Hawks.

Kind of if you like the West Coast offense and are a Raiders fan. It will be best just to move along.

It is pretty amazing how quickly the ISU offensive coordinator gets his plays called. Amazing organization and he clearly has a plan. Their offense is fun to watch. That style can really make it tough on the opposing defense.

Their own as well if a lot of 3 and outs.

Lol, Are you talking about the same Tom Herman that Cyclone fans wanted run out of town last year?

Lol, Are you talking about the same Tom Herman that Cyclone fans wanted run out of town last year?

Yeah, that is the guy. This is his 2nd year at ISU? I think he is finally getting a grasp on what he is trying to do, or does he finally have a QB that is best suited to run it?

KOK is still trying to work the kinks of out his Pro-style offense after how many years now?:( Maybe it isn't his fault for instance that we can't run a 2-minute offense or manage a clock to save our life. KF has a short leash?

Something else a little odd. After all of these years (12,13?) a KOK recruited and coached QB finally made it onto a PROFESSIONAL/NFL roster. And how many WR's recruited and coached by KOK and staff have made it onto a NFL roster? C.J. Jones? Did he ever make it off a practice squad and complete a full season? Anyone else I am missing?

Pretty impressive for an OC who runs a Pro-style offense. Should be right at the top of his resume.

(We have developed a pretty amazing crop of TE's).

Latest posts