I am ready for the bye week as are the hawks.

uihawk82

I need to finish building a shed, oh and he hawks are banged up, great bye time in the middle of the season. CJ was grabbing the top of his right hamstring where it connects to the pelvis and he is limping so he needs lots of ice and heat and whirlpools, etc. He was gutty and made some big throws today while hurting.

I need to finish scraping and painting some windows and oh yeah, Canzeri out so hope L Daniels gets back to full strength to share carries with Wadley and DMX.

The receiving corp seems healthy and now J Smith can get reps and Duzey can get his football legs back.

Boy do I have lots of weeds to pull and the garden to clean up but luckily the defense looks pretty healthy except for Ott.

This team must have put in a ton of work by themselves and in groups beyond the spring and august camps so kudos to the hawks. I will get my chores done by the next game and enjoy the rest of the season.

What do you have planned for next Saturday?

New roof on the horse shelter... maybe a couple of those Hawks could stop by and help... it would be a great workout for them!

Have to stock up on beer and get ready for another great Saturday tailgating at Kinnick.If you don't have them it's time for you to get tickets.Go Hawks

Have to stock up on beer and get ready for another great Saturday tailgating at Kinnick.If you don't have them it's time for you to get tickets.Go Hawks

Yeah, fortunately, some of the whiners, from this Summer haven't figured it out, yet.
There are still some tickets left LOL

Latest posts