I am getting exicted, time to support our new coach

iahawk20

Fran deserves 100% support. He might not be named Pearl, Dixon, etc and not have everyone fired up from name recognition alone, however, the guy has won everywhere he has been. It has become clear through various media reports that he WANTED this job. This guy wants the challenge of coming to Iowa and taking his 4th team to the NCAA tournament.

He runs an up tempo offense and based on the pictures posted at Hawkcentral it is clear his players and him have a pretty strong connection. He deserves a chance and that we should give him.

Welcome to the hawkeye family coach.

Very true. Lets get behind him and bring HAWKEYE NATION back to where it should be! The Up tempo approach is enough for me to get excited. A assistant with Iowa connections would help alot to! :)

Fran deserves 100% support. He might not be named Pearl, Dixon, etc and not have everyone fired up from name recognition alone, however, the guy has won everywhere he has been. It has become clear through various media reports that he WANTED this job. This guy wants the challenge of coming to Iowa and taking his 4th team to the NCAA tournament.

He runs an up tempo offense and based on the pictures posted at Hawkcentral it is clear his players and him have a pretty strong connection. He deserves a chance and that we should give him.

Welcome to the hawkeye family coach.

+1
You how awesome Kinnick is all dressed in gold and loud as hell, let's turn this program around from a fan standpoint and make some noise! Excitement in the program drives these players to another level. Let's do our job damnit!

30+ years ago Long Beach State finish the season 24-2 under a first year head coach. It was this coaches first head coaching job.

The Next season he is on Iowa's bench coaching. His name: LUTE OLSON

Amen to this!! Welcome to your new home!!! Lets get Carver rocking again!!! You have my full support Fran McCaffery!!

I agree. Whether we like it or not, He is the next Iowa head coach. It's time to support him 100%. I'm just excited to see a different style of basketball.

I'm buying season tickets just to support Barta making the change. I'm behind new coach and staff. Go Hawks. What is status on the new facilities??

For those who are down and complaining that Iowa picked "THIS GUY???"...just remember that "this guy" picked IOWA!

Go get'em Fran!

i picked Iowa to be a fan of... along with all of you... lets not forget that either.. and its us fans that support UI Athletics... this hire and this program will NOT improve with this guy.... there are some great posts on here.. this guy has been a lifer in the mid-major.. im sorry.. look at the guys he has recruited on scout.com in the last 3 year.. Real positive there..*rolling my eyes*

i havent been this let down since Barta was hired

i picked Iowa to be a fan of... along with all of you... lets not forget that either.. and its us fans that support UI Athletics... this hire and this program will NOT improve with this guy.... there are some great posts on here.. this guy has been a lifer in the mid-major.. im sorry.. look at the guys he has recruited on scout.com in the last 3 year.. Real positive there..*rolling my eyes*

And you know this how?

Right, because you didn't have Barta in your "New AD pool"?

30+ years ago Long Beach State finish the season 24-2 under a first year head coach. It was this coaches first head coaching job.

The Next season he is on Iowa's bench coaching. His name: LUTE OLSON

The difference is that Lute was a young up and coming coach not a 50 year old that's coached mid-minor teams for 25 years and that no real school has wanted...until now. Yawn.

Latest posts