I agree with the Clown's coach on this...

For the record, i think Hoiberg and his story is a super story for the state of Iowa. Small town Iowa kid done real well. His half time and post game talks to his team are great for any young coaches. He was ahead Fran and Iowa when it comes to taking a position on social media.

I'll bet McCabe would crush the loser if this actually happened.
I prefer the other way.. I had a bully when I was young, finally got fed up punched him in the nose he went down. Problems solved.

Cyber a-hole's get to hide behind their anonymous names.

Why don't these guys who were tweeting McCabe go to Iowa City, find him and tell them what they think to his face?

Hey man, we're not talking about football players or wrestlers here. We're talking about a butthurt basketball players.

I'm pretty sure that most college basketball players could manhandle most of us, too.

And no, I don't think most people would have the guts to say those types of things to someone else straight to their face. Especially not to someone who is 6'7" and well over 200 pounds. People get a whole lot more polite when they risk getting popped.

Last edited:
Do you think McCabe would assault them?

We all have the ability to make our tweets private and approve our followers. For younger kids and college kids, it's all about how many followers you can get. Once that becomes your goal, you are going to get haters! Twitter can certainly be used responsibly and private if that is your intention. With that being said, on am with McCabe on this one.

Latest posts