Hypothetical: What if PSU beats OSU

CAARHawk

Banned
I know it is bad with respect to taking away our bounce with respect to us beating OSU. It might also reduce the demand for tickets. What do you think might be the possible implications?

If we want to go to the BCS it has no impact at all unless the conference completely collapses. In terms of us beating tOSU? I would think tOSU in a drawn out OT game that is very physical would be best for our chances. The Buckeyes are a very good team again, and have really been taking it to teams.

If we want to go to the BCS it has no impact at all unless the conference completely collapses. In terms of us beating tOSU? I would think tOSU in a drawn out OT game that is very physical would be best for our chances. The Buckeyes are a very good team again, and have really been taking it to teams.

And we know they're good because of their win over....Illinois? In my opinion Ohio St is a complete unknown at this point. They have played one good team and lost fairly convincingly. Not sold on them at all yet.

Tressel has only lost back to back weeks like, once or twice ever. It would behoove our superstitious few (me included) if Ohio State won vs Penn State. However, it would take them out of the Big Ten title race, and be left with three instead of four. Either way, we need to beat them to have a snowball's chance in Miami

OSU will dominate in the trenches on both sides of the ball. OSU should win fairly easily, 31-10 or something like that....I see no place where PSU has a significant advantage and its in C-bus.

OSU will dominate in the trenches on both sides of the ball. OSU should win fairly easily, 31-10 or something like that....I see no place where PSU has a significant advantage and its in C-bus.

I think Everyone Kills is due for a 10-24, 3 turnover game.

I am just as interested in how a win or loss affects Penn State. We need them to beat Michigan State! Hopefully, Indiana is reacting to the loss to the Hawks in a way that will allow them to challenge Wisconsin.

man u come off as very butthurt about OSU. Pryor will do fine against PSU, their D isn't anything special. As long as OSU finishes 3-0 I don't care what Pryor's numbers are.

Maybe you're just a little oversensitive about OSU. All I'm saying is that they have not really done anything this year. They've played an incredible weak schedule, got pushed around by the only good team they've played and struggled with a decent Illinois team. They've beat some terrible teams, wow, not impressed.

I'm not sensitive at all actually. OSU will get what they deserve. If they wiin out they get a BCS game, don't win out and they don't get a BCS game. Simple really. The Iowa game will potentially make or break both teams seasons.

I'm not sensitive at all actually. OSU will get what they deserve. If they wiin out they get a BCS game, don't win out and they don't get a BCS game. Simple really. The Iowa game will potentially make or break both teams seasons.

You sure about this?

If MSU gets the automatic bid and Wisky wins out. I am not sure that an OSU team that lost to Wisky jumps them for a BCS bowl. OSU travels well, but so does Wisky. Television is where OSU definitely beats out Wisky. But the local bowl organizers might think a hungrier Wisky fan base might travel better than an OSU fan base who would be just going to another BCS bowl, particularly as a non-AQ.

You sure about this?

If MSU gets the automatic bid and Wisky wins out. I am not sure that an OSU team that lost to Wisky jumps them for a BCS bowl. OSU travels well, but so does Wisky. Television is where OSU definitely beats out Wisky. But the local bowl organizers might think a hungrier Wisky fan base might travel better than an OSU fan base who would be just going to another BCS bowl, particularly as a non-AQ.

If MSU, Wisky and OSU win out. Wisky wins the 3 way tie breaker....unless OSU jumps them in the polls with their win at Iowa. MSU is a none factor. 11-1 OSU gets an at large bid or gets the automatic if they jump in the polls.

Latest posts