HWT Seedings

It is a brutal top half of the bracket but I still like Dans chances of making the finals Dudziak hasnt wrestled much this year either so his lack of conditioning wont be as big of a factor and i think he is in Z's head after what he did last year.

Thats pretty impressive at 78 Papa

Danimal getting the 5 seed is a JOKE!!! When was the last time a Big Ten Champ got a 5 seed? Especially when he just knocked off #2!!! I don't think it matters all that much as I think he wins it all anyway!!!

It was as close as it could get between Z and Erekson this year. I wanna say Big Z was 1st going into last years tourney but finished 3rd.

Whoever seeded this bracket needs to get there head examined!! Rey as the 3 seed is a joke and I still can't believe my eyes! Even if Dan gets the 5 but switch Dudziak and Rey and this is a good bracket. Dan has both of last years finalist on his side along with the #1 seed Zabriskie but I guess this is a tough bracket either way and you have to beat the best so we'll see what happens. I still think that the Danimal wins this weight!

It was as close as it could get between Z and Erekson this year. I wanna say Big Z was 1st going into last years tourney but finished 3rd.

I don't know what Big Z was seeded but he didn't finish 3rd. Erekson pinned him in 1:30 in the consolation sending Erekson to the 3rd/4th place match and Big Z to the 5th/6th place match and Big Z ended up 5th and Erekson 4th.

I don't know what Big Z was seeded but he didn't finish 3rd. Erekson pinned him in 1:30 in the consolation sending Erekson to the 3rd/4th place match and Big Z to the 5th/6th place match and Big Z ended up 5th and Erekson 4th.

My bad... did Z and E trip at the same time and E happened to fall on top of him? Cause he didnt make one move until OT this year and he got beat because of it.

My bad... did Z and E trip at the same time and E happened to fall on top of him? Cause he didnt make one move until OT this year and he got beat because of it.

I have no idea what you are talking about because they haven't wrestled each other since last year at nationals. Erekson was hurt and didn't return until after the national duals which was the last time Iowa and ISU saw each other.

They didn't wrestle this year last year, in the consi semi's, Erekson took z down easily Z escape....Erekson another easy TD to Z's back.....DUN deal

Dans likely next opponent Steele of Navy has been fighting a high left ankle sprain all season and rolled it twice in his semifinal loss to Russo of Rutgers forcing him to medically forfeit out of their tournament and wait for a wild card which he got.

Latest posts