Huskers DT Curry to transfer

Where are all the chuggers that gripe that we can't recruit because Ioway is full of honkies and the brothers don't want to play here, but Nebraska and Lincoln are some urban paradise for the young black guys they recruit from all the major urban centers throughout the US and A?

Rec for chuggers, honkies, and brothers.

Where are all the chuggers that gripe that we can't recruit because Ioway is full of honkies and the brothers don't want to play here, but Nebraska and Lincoln are some urban paradise for the young black guys they recruit from all the major urban centers throughout the US and A?

I guess that Iowa has, what, about 3X the population of NE, the majority being (I assume) white people. Whereas Iowa has more "small cities" than NE, NEs 2 largest cities are bigger than Iowa's largest, with Lincoln being almost 4 times the size of IC. There is better ethnic diversity in Omaha and Lincoln than would be in most of Iowa's small cities, thus if you want to use ethnic demographics as a reason, I would say that black kids would probably feel more at home in Nebraska than Iowa.

If you look strictly at the largest cities, Omaha has a black population of 13.7% where as Des Moines has about 10.2%.

I guess that Iowa has, what, about 3X the population of NE, the majority being (I assume) white people. Whereas Iowa has more "small cities" than NE, NEs 2 largest cities are bigger than Iowa's largest, with Lincoln being almost 4 times the size of IC. There is better ethnic diversity in Omaha and Lincoln than would be in most of Iowa's small cities, thus if you want to use ethnic demographics as a reason, I would say that black kids would probably feel more at home in Nebraska than Iowa.

If you look strictly at the largest cities, Omaha has a black population of 13.7% where as Des Moines has about 10.2%.

... and if you want to look at the two college towns Lincoln has a black population of 3.8% and Iowa City is 5.8%.

IA 3.1M
NE 1.9M
That was a guess on my part. I thought that Iowa was more populated.

... and if you want to look at the two college towns Lincoln has a black population of 3.8% and Iowa City is 5.8%.

So, extrapolate that out, and Lincoln's black population is around 10,200 where as IC is about 4200.

From what I gathered, Iowa only has 1 full time black coach (could be wrong) on their staff as NU has 2. That also could be a reason.

That was a guess on my part. I thought that Iowa was more populated.

So, extrapolate that out, and Lincoln's black population is around 10,200 where as IC is about 4200.

From what I gathered, Iowa only has 1 full time black coach (could be wrong) on their staff as NU has 2. That also could be a reason.
The real reason is that Nebraska gas a better national brand due to thier success at the highest level. This will not last forever, but they are still a major name in CFB.

But they won a NC 17 years ago and have a 1 million game sellout streak. Perennial national power. Immune to attrition.

Collins was 9th string...

Latest posts