Husker Take on Hawks

LoL Ricky Stanzi cult eh? How about the Eric Crouch cult or the Scotty Frost cult. SMH they're so delusional. Almost as much so as the Clowns up north!

Nice pic. Love it.

You have to expect a jab from Nebraska.

Some times I think Iowa is the bellwether team. Same Same Same. Always about the same, year in year out. Some teams get better sometimes teams get worse than Iowa. Iowa is just always the same caliber of team every year it seems. If Iowa should win, that means others are down. If Iowa should come in 4th place then that means everyone else is up. I think Iowa is the control of this experiment called B1G West.

1052772982.jpg.0.jpg

Well we are skewing the hell out of their cute little poll at the end of the article. The Hawks have jumped from 27% to 39% since posting. Keep up the good work.

Nice pic. Love it.

You have to expect a jab from Nebraska.

Some times I think Iowa is the bellwether team. Same Same Same. Always about the same, year in year out. Some teams get better sometimes teams get worse than Iowa. Iowa is just always the same caliber of team every year it seems. If Iowa should win, that means others are down. If Iowa should come in 4th place then that means everyone else is up. I think Iowa is the control of this experiment called B1G West.

1052772982.jpg.0.jpg
Husker fan including that pic wasn't meant as a jab, if ya know what I mean.

Poll is up to 54% Iowa winning. Well done guys.

Where are they getting 10 returning starters from? We have 6 on offense alone by my count (Stanley, Sargent, Smith, ISM, Jackson, Wirfs).

Poll is up to 54% Iowa winning. Well done guys.

Where are they getting 10 returning starters from? We have 6 on offense alone by my count (Stanley, Sargent, Smith, ISM, Jackson, Wirfs).
Math is optional in Nebraska public education.

Now up to 56%. By the way, it is Chicago style voting, so you can vote multiple times from different devices. Let's get it to 60%.

Nebraska fans living in their (past) dreams: more like cor(o)nation.

P.S. to the bugeaters
Iowa grows more corn than Nebraska

Like I take anything serious from a fan base that's team has a Big Boy's mascot. I truly can't decide if it's clown fans or Nebby fans I hate more! But for now I'll hate em the same!

A pretty balanced article by a Husker on the Hawks. Just a splash of Husker arrogance but the comments at the end suggest we are living rent free in their heads. Be sure to vote in their poll at the end of the article ...

https://www.cornnation.com/2019/8/27/20833003/iowa-hawkeyes-2019-football-preview
I was reading the comments, some accurate some not, and I came across one on the 10-7 '81 Iowa win. The poster called it "unfortunate turn of offensive ineptitude by the huskers" I call it All-Pro Defensive End ANDRE TIPPETT!

I was reading the comments, some accurate some not, and I came across one on the 10-7 '81 Iowa win. The poster called it "unfortunate turn of offensive ineptitude by the huskers" I call it All-Pro Defensive End ANDRE TIPPETT!
They also won't tell you that they went 7-0 in the "Big" 8 that year they lost to Iowa. Oh, and they also lost to Penn State, another future B1G team that year.

Hawks now up to 64% to win in their poll. Nice job by the swarm.

Last edited:

Latest posts