hunting-the real story

thom67

The wrestlers have been cleared of all wrong doing except guity of stupidity. They went coon hunting with a non wrestling person who did the hunting, not the wrestlers. They tried a practical joke that did not go well which involved the dead coons.
Zadick had NOTHING to do with this incident and the story about him was inaccurate and misleading. Somehow the DNR thoght he was involved and got a search warrant for his property. On his property they found a deer hide and another hide in his freezer. These not only were old, but very legally tagged. The hides were not even Zadick's. Also found was evidence of dead deer such as old blood and hair. None of that evidence shows any wrong doing on Zadick's part. Zadick is an avid hunter and deer hair on his property is not suprising. The story was leaked by the DNR to the press and contained many inaccuracies and misleading info. The only wrong doing was the DNR's witch hunt going after Zadick. The DNR has not yet released the reason for the search warrant and how they got it since there was no evidence that Zadick had done anything wrong. Hpefully this info put to rest all this nonsense about this incedent on this and the other boards..

Awesome good to hear...id be ****** if i was zadick and would want a press release from dnr clearning him of all wrong doing!

Not to doubt you, but I am wondering what makes this the true story. Is there another article explaining this?

If this is indeed the true story, i agree with Pin, he should get a PUBLIC appology. Given the way the article was written could be almost taken as defamation of character toward MZ.

great, now is someone ready to go on record with this? or do people need more time to get their stories straight?

Latest posts