Hubbard Videos?

I liked his spin on it though. Getting the crowd involved in it. I'm surprised that since he was at the Boys and Girls Club, he didn't just say that "He was taking his talents to Iowa City".

By the way, the white hat is his JC hat (Frederick Junior College). I took this video. Talker to Anthony afterwards. I think we're getting a heck of a player.

By the way, the white hat is his JC hat (Frederick Junior College). I took this video. Talker to Anthony afterwards. I think we're getting a heck of a player.

Were you the fan he talked about in his interview with Howe? I'm sure you weren't the only Hawkeye fan in the building, but it probably wasn't too packed either.

Yes, I was that fan. He told me afterward that when he saw me he was worried I was going to give away his announcement. I just said I was representing us hawk fans!!! Yes, I was the only fan in the place that was wearing anything remotely hawkeye....

Yes, I was that fan. He told me afterward that when he saw me he was worried I was going to give away his announcement. I just said I was representing us hawk fans!!! Yes, I was the only fan in the place that was wearing anything remotely hawkeye....

Good work, Sobi. Way to represent!

Wow, I hate that hat picking garbage.

If you didn't watch the video, Hubbard didn't do the usual hat pick trick. He ran his hand over the three hats on the table several times and had the people in the stands cheer for who they thought he was going to pick. Iowa's was by far the loudest applause, followed by Anthony's decision!