Hubbard Faces Iowa Media, Questions on Past

Learned in year two how to cut it about in half. But I went to Berkeley. To give you a comparison, the first year I was there, they turned away 7000 4.0 applicants.

Whole different experience from Iowa. Undergrad students at Iowa read about a tenth of what Berkeley students read.

So yeah, now that I think about it, my experience is probably totally unrelated to what his will be. Nevermind.

Wow, that was quite the "own horn tooting" session!!!

Hey everyone, Caar went to a better school than Iowa, read more, and studied harder than all of us......and he was a "non-trad"!!

Just wanted to point that out in case you missed the 3 posts that he told you about it.

Wow, that was quite the "own horn tooting" session!!!

Hey everyone, Caar went to a better school than Iowa, read more, and studied harder than all of us......and he was a "non-trad"!!

Just wanted to point that out in case you missed the 3 posts that he told you about it.

But it relates to Hubbard, don't you see, they both went to school! They're like twins, he understands him better than anyone else on this board. I hope he gets in contact with Hubbard personally so he can tell Hubbard all about his college experience, teach him a few life lessons.

Latest posts