Howe tweet: "very interesting guest" for PSU game

Bruce Pearl is probably who he means, which is anything but news. Bruce was talking about being back in iowa city yesterday on inside college hoops radio. He got into town today and is very excited to be back.

It's George Raveling and his next door neighbor who had a spare key to his crib, in case he locked himself out.....

Whoa...Thanks for breaking the story Rob.

Rob Howe @HawkeyeInsider
Alright, after someone spotted him in IC, my source is better with this. Bruce Pearl is in Iowa City and scheduled to be at CHA tomorrow.

Oh yeah, Bruce Pearl!!!!!

Wow, what a shocker. Next someone is going to tell me Deon Thomas is in town as well. Just for old times sake.

That is hilarious...Pearl literally talked about coming to iowa on NATIONAL RADIO...yeah, huge secret finley!

Whoa...Thanks for breaking the story Rob.

Rob Howe @HawkeyeInsider
Alright, after someone spotted him in IC, my source is better with this. Bruce Pearl is in Iowa City and scheduled to be at CHA tomorrow.

Yeah thanks Rob, we all just assumed he was in town for shopping at the Coralville Mall.

I would love to see Pearl on the sidelines as an Asst. coach in the near future at Iowa. He has a show-cause penalty so it's not likely.

Latest posts