Howe: Ranking the 2020 Big Ten Quarterbacks from 14 to 1

I just don't see Martinez as #5. Not sure where I'd drop him, but top half of the conference seems high to me. Then again, I'm sure you watch more football than me. :)

That kid at Northwestern is probably going to have a good year, if there is a season. He's really good. Probably like 3rd on the list.

Nebraska is returning the entire OL I think. However only 1 WR. and one of the incoming WR's is out for the year. The trick is for Martinez to stay healthy. If the Wr's play well he has a chance if not he will get beat up and he becomes much less effective in my opinion then.

Nebraska is returning the entire OL I think. However only 1 WR. and one of the incoming WR's is out for the year. The trick is for Martinez to stay healthy. If the Wr's play well he has a chance if not he will get beat up and he becomes much less effective in my opinion then.

I don't see him staying in the pocket long enough to stay healthy. He's first and foremost a scrambler and is going to take his share of hits.

I don't see him staying in the pocket long enough to stay healthy. He's first and foremost a scrambler and is going to take his share of hits.
I agree. A lot of it is their system. They will always have problems keeping a QB healthy in this league. There are no soft opponents.

First glance at the list and it looks like Fields and a lot of nobodies. Maybe I don't know some of the other QBs well enough and they are better than what I think.

First glance at the list and it looks like Fields and a lot of nobodies. Maybe I don't know some of the other QBs well enough and they are better than what I think.

What's up RyDogg? Welcome to the board. I haven't seen you around these parts. Saw you joined back in 2017 and I'm glad you decided to start posting. There was a troll problem here and it scared off a lot of lurkers who wanted to post. Good to see you in the fray.

What's up RyDogg? Welcome to the board. I haven't seen you around these parts. Saw you joined back in 2017 and I'm glad you decided to start posting. There was a troll problem here and it scared off a lot of lurkers who wanted to post. Good to see you in the fray.

Thanks. Been on the board for a long time and never thought much about posting. Joined in 2017 but didn't really post anything. After a while may have forgotten my password and could never log on. The site wouldn't recognize my email when I tried to recover my password, so I just gave up trying until very recently. Figured I might as well start contributing if I've got something to say.

Latest posts