Howe: Memories From Penn State Abuse Case Remain Strong

If there’s a hell, JoePa has a seat warm n ready for Jerry. Surprised that sick bastard hasn’t found himself on the wrong end of some good ol prison justice.

Actually, that would be the right end of good ol prison justice.

For those who say PSU was "worse" than the PP situation, wrong. In the case of PP, our basketball was all but obstructing justice. Not "covering up", but rather, actively blocking and/or attempting to influence any investigation.

Uhhhh, no, not even close.

One of my best friends is dating a former Penn State cheerleader. They absolutely, unequivocally, and unapologetically drink the penn state koolaid. He said he went to a wedding last year and at the wedding the whole place sang the Penn State fight song multiple times

I've tried having honest conversations with her about the Sandusky stuff and she just shuts it down. They all pretend it didn't happen, and when confronted instead of tucking their tail between their legs like the SHOULD, instead they go on the attack....which is despicable

One of my best friends is dating a former Penn State cheerleader. They absolutely, unequivocally, and unapologetically drink the penn state koolaid. He said he went to a wedding last year and at the wedding the whole place sang the Penn State fight song multiple times

I've tried having honest conversations with her about the Sandusky stuff and she just shuts it down. They all pretend it didn't happen, and when confronted instead of tucking their tail between their legs like the SHOULD, instead they go on the attack....which is despicable

Yep. Because deep down they know they got away with it with next to zero consequences. Its a pretty common defense mechanism, when you've done something wrong, the last thing you want to do is talk about it.

Its like when you've done something wrong as a kid and you have to lie to your folks about it. Once you've told the lie you want the conversation to end ASAP. You know you've lied and you don't want to have to add more lies on to cover for the ones you've already told.

That's basically what PSU fans and former players are doing right now. Just lying to themselves about what really happened.

The cult has worn me out on Twitter. As I wrote, I expected it. They just keep coming out. I can't respond to them anymore. I just mute them. I also heard from a member of the Paterno family on FB. It runs deep.
You can hold your head high Rob. Which is more than any of them can say.

If any program deserved the death penalty for what they did, it was Penn State. It's one thing to systematically pay players to come to your school, it's another universe to systematically look the other way regarding (and effectively condone) the sexual (or any) abuse of children. The fact that it didn't happen supports that the feckless NCAA will never again do so to another school.

Last edited:
FYI, this guy ChiTownLionPSU copied this entire thread and posted it on the PSU board. Not a link, every single post.
If only they'd learn from it that the rest of the country without Blue and White blinders on thinks this way maybe they'd get a clue...

FYI, this guy ChiTownLionPSU copied this entire thread and posted it on the PSU board. Not a link, every single post.

https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/ot-thread-on-iowa-board.222886/

Thanks. I figured it would make its way to one of their communities. It's just a continuation of the delusional behavior on Twitter. Several of those users are the same ones that have come out of the woodwork before when someone writes about this topic on Twitter. It appears their missions in life is to defend the brand. It's all really sad and troubling.

The cult has worn me out on Twitter. As I wrote, I expected it. They just keep coming out. I can't respond to them anymore. I just mute them. I also heard from a member of the Paterno family on FB. It runs deep.

Don't let the PSU pervs get to you, Rob. It's a program that makes me want to puke. Nothing but denials, counteraccusations, blaming the victims, and attacking those who dare to point out the despicable immorality throughout various levels of the Penn State administrative hierarchy. .
This is the most egregious, sick event that EVER was allowed to take place in all of college athletics. - EVER. Who needs these arrogant apologists? The whole institution makes me sick. Their victims were never a priority. The "fans" see themselves as the "victims."

Penn State will NEVER be able to erase the stain of these unspeakable acts. Throw the bums out...

I can only hope that Iowa can somehow lay a curb stomping on these people..

That pic with Paterno and Sandusky's rotten teeth always freaked me out. I am not sure what it does or does not represent, it just freaks me out.

As far as Jay Paterno goes, I got it at first. I am not saying it is right or am I condoning it, but I understood the "redemption tour" he went on to protect his father's name and legacy. I thought it got cult like when he was elected to the Board of Trustees, the tone deafness was so apparent and you realize how much the PSU community really doesn't understand what took place there.

https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/ot-thread-on-iowa-board.222886/

WOW....F those "Hawk" fans that went to their site and talk trash about fellow Hawkeye fans. So because I cannot tolerate fans of a University that enabled a child molester that puts me among the worst "internet fans".

To you PSU fans that keep using the PP incident you do realize that literally NOBODY on here will defend Alford and what he did. What friggin Alford did drove away many of the fan base. Yet PSU fans will go as far as to defend Sandusky himself.

What a pathetic fan base they are, I've got no time for them. I don't believe in screaming obscenities at the young men that chose to play football at PSU, that is wrong, but I do question their judgment to attend a university that enabled and covered up for a child molester in the very showers they use.

WOW....F those "Hawk" fans that went to their site and talk trash about fellow Hawkeye fans. So because I cannot tolerate fans of a University that enabled a child molester that puts me among the worst "internet fans".

To you PSU fans that keep using the PP incident you do realize that literally NOBODY on here will defend Alford and what he did. What friggin Alford did drove away many of the fan base. Yet PSU fans will go as far as to defend Sandusky himself.

What a pathetic fan base they are, I've got no time for them. I don't believe in screaming obscenities at the young men that chose to play football at PSU, that is wrong, but I do question their judgment to attend a university that enabled and covered up for a child molester in the very showers they use.

You should consider not being liked by those freaks as a compliment.

Latest posts