Howe: Iowa Football Season Prediction

I might be overly optimistic but i see losses only at OSU and Purdue. Minny lost their OL and Michigan their great D which won them most of their games. Iowa repeats as West Champ and rematches with Ohio State in the title game, and loses close.

11-3

They lose twice to OSU, one game they get smoked, one game is competitive. Iowa vs. Utah in the Rose Bowl. Kyle Whittingham vs. KF in one last hurrah. You can see it coming a mile away. Do a quick google search on Kyle Whittingham and you can picture the matchup in your head.

11-3

They lose twice to OSU, one game they get smoked, one game is competitive. Iowa vs. Utah in the Rose Bowl. Kyle Whittingham vs. KF in one last hurrah. You can see it coming a mile away. Do a quick google search on Kyle Whittingham and you can picture the matchup in your head.
I would take that and finally get a Rose Bowl win.

There is 5% of me that thinks Casey Thompson will be good enough to save Scott Frost's job...at least for a year or two.
So many fans and media people picking Nebby to beat Iowa, just like last year.... how that work out. Iowa will not lose at home to Little Nebby.