Howe-Cole poddy?

iloveyoularrystation

Did I miss something with the howe-cole poddy? is that hiding for some reason? did we decide to stop doing that? do I have to become a paying member of some monthly prescription to listen to it? is it dropping on a later to be named date at this point? just confused. Was really looking forward to that this week and haven't seen it. I am getting old so maybe it's just hiding or i'm dumb and can't find it.

Did I miss something with the howe-cole poddy? is that hiding for some reason? did we decide to stop doing that? do I have to become a paying member of some monthly prescription to listen to it? is it dropping on a later to be named date at this point? just confused. Was really looking forward to that this week and haven't seen it. I am getting old so maybe it's just hiding or i'm dumb and can't find it.

Had some scheduling conflicts. Just posted LINK

It sucks but we decided to post it anyway.

Had some scheduling conflicts. Just posted LINK

It sucks but we decided to post it anyway.
hey rob. I don't know if you read this week, but the norm this week on hawkeye nation since we have nothing to complain about football wise after beating our in-state rival on their turf, is to trash every podcast that has ever been created. I appreciate what you guys do. thank you. and thanks for answering the post. was missing it.

hey rob. I don't know if you read this week, but the norm this week on hawkeye nation since we have nothing to complain about football wise after beating our in-state rival on their turf, is to trash every podcast that has ever been created. I appreciate what you guys do. thank you. and thanks for answering the post. was missing it.

Thank you. I appreciate the kind words and interest in our work.

I have a Hawkeye History pod and a new Hawkeye Prospect Pod coming out this week.

They probably suck, too. Oh well.

Hey dude, I don't know if you'll read this but the norm this week on HawkeyeNation since we have nothing to complain about football wise after beating our in-state rival on their turf, is to totally over react to anything that disagress with your opinion.

I said the podcast is bad. I didn't "totally trash it" and I'm pretty sure I didn't address "every podcast ever made." They are just getting started and it may improve over time, but for now....

Sheesh dude, :rolleyes:

For the record I’ve liked your guys’ podcast a lot so far! :)

Listening to today’s episode now, thanks for putting these together Rob.

Thank you.

We're having a good time.

I appreciate Colin giving us his time when he has a family and a lot going on in his life. I enjoy his analysis as well.

Latest posts