Howe: Big Ten Hoops Power Rankings 1-21

This is the exact order and tiers I would of had going into last night's games. Today (after the Rutgers loss) I would move Nebraska to Tier 3 behind Minnesota.

Being in Tier 2 of the BIG is not bad at all. Chance at an automatic bid to the NCAA is pretty good if able to anchor yourself in that 2nd tier.

Not that I care or have any sympathy for them, but this Nebraska team has to be maddening for its fans. Win last week at Indiana, then lose this week at Rutgers. I know the Hoosiers are struggling, but that shouldn't happen if you're the Huskers.

I watched some of the game last night. They seem very selfish on offense and are subject to droughts with guys like Copeland and Palmer trying to impress NBA scouts. Neither is an NBA player, IMO.

Not that I care or have any sympathy for them, but this Nebraska team has to be maddening for its fans. Win last week at Indiana, then lose this week at Rutgers. I know the Hoosiers are struggling, but that shouldn't happen if you're the Huskers.

I watched some of the game last night. They seem very selfish on offense and are subject to droughts with guys like Copeland and Palmer trying to impress NBA scouts. Neither is an NBA player, IMO.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if iowa beat Michigan state then lost to Minnesota. Basketball is crazy that way. When 12 points or so separate good teams from bad teams, a lot can happen. That's a few extra makes on one end and a few extra misses on the other.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if iowa beat Michigan state then lost to Minnesota. Basketball is crazy that way. When 12 points or so separate good teams from bad teams, a lot can happen. That's a few extra makes on one end and a few extra misses on the other.
It won't surprise me either. Also, Minnesota played last night and is off until our game Sunday. We have Michigan State tomorrow night. Advantage Minnesota. Minnesota is set up as an obvious trap game.

But I truly believe we are the better team...compared to Minnesota. And our strengths match up well with their weaknesses. We like to play zone and force perimeter shots. They shoot 31.6% from 3. Not good. They shoot 67.3% from the line. Also not good.

The road win at Northwestern without Cook looks better and better as the season progresses. And the road games at Indiana and Ohio State are looking less scary by the day.

The road win at Northwestern without Cook looks better and better as the season progresses. And the road games at Indiana and Ohio State are looking less scary by the day.

Nebraska and Wisconsin as well. As of today I think we are better than all of them. It can change in a hurry tho.