how to make a gif.

bobcat

When my son and I were watching the CMU game, did any one see Bigach and someone else(can't remember) do a fist pump at the same time. I would love to make that a gif for my sig. Any ideas on how to do it?

When my son and I were watching the CMU game, did any one see Bigach and someone else(can't remember) do a fist pump at the same time. I would love to make that a gif for my sig. Any ideas on how to do it?

If you can play the video of that scene on your computer then stop the video at the moment you want to capture.

With the image on your screen press the Print Screen button on your keyboard which might be abbreviated PRT SC or something like that.

Then open Microsoft Paint program and click on Paste. Then save the image as a .gif format.

Then in Paint and other programs you can crop and resize the image as needed.

Send me a PM personal message if you need assistance or email me at uihawks12@gmail.com

If you can play the video of that scene on your computer then stop the video at the moment you want to capture.

With the image on your screen press the Print Screen button on your keyboard which might be abbreviated PRT SC or something like that.

Then open Microsoft Paint program and click on Paste. Then save the image as a .gif format.

Then in Paint and other programs you can crop and resize the image as needed.

Send me a PM personal message if you need assistance or email me at uihawks12@gmail.com

I think he wants to make an animated .gif.

yes i would like it animated. But thanks for the info. I thought it was cool as hell when I saw it live.

It is pretty easy to make a .gif. Go to this site: Make Animated Gifs easily with gifninja.com

Upload a video you want to make into a .gif. Make sure you have a smaller video file or it doesn't turn out right. The website does the rest for you. Here is one I did in a few minutes.

tarps-big-hit.gif

We can't use animated gifs for avatars or sigs. Apparantly some jagnov on teh old site abused that privilege and now we can't do it anymoar.

Is it wrong to wonder if this really exists in Japan?

Not at all...the Japanese are light years ahead of us in "Monorail Cat" technology...a fact that has been lost due to them being light years behind us in "where's a good place to put a nuclear reactor" technology...

Not at all...the Japanese are light years ahead of us in "Monorail Cat" technology...a fact that has been lost due to them being light years behind us in "where's a good place to put a nuclear reactor" technology...along with being light years behind us in what's considered "even remotely normal sexual interests and activites".....

Latest posts