how much would you have lost?

PCHawk

If someone came up to you after the Michigan game and said they would bet you any amount of money you wanted that Iowa wouldn't be playing on Friday of the big 10 tournament, how much would you have been willing to bet? Honesty at the time I might have cleared out my bank account for that sure thing. That would not have worked out to well for me.

I almost ended up going to the BTT....to me that would've been a kick in the nads, so instead, I went to Phoenix and I'm driving north on the 101 and saw this black Nissan w/ a TigerHawk logo on the front license plate, and a bunch of Hawkeye signage in the rear window w/ the license plate that said AZHAWKI.....isn't there a poster on here that goes by that? Just curious...

I almost ended up going to the BTT....to me that would've been a kick in the nads, so instead, I went to Phoenix and I'm driving north on the 101 and saw this black Nissan w/ a TigerHawk logo on the front license plate, and a bunch of Hawkeye signage in the rear window w/ the license plate that said AZHAWKI.....isn't there a poster on here that goes by that? Just curious...

I'm not sure but that brings up another question. What would you rather do? Go to the big 10 tourney or get kicked in the nads?

Well, if you're into basketball and could care less who won or lost, then probably the BTT, getting kicked in the nads is not very high on my priority list.....:)

I'm not sure but that brings up another question. What would you rather do? Go to the big 10 tourney or get kicked in the nads?
I don't know, I think maybe a kick in the nads would have been more enjoyable than the last 3 weeks of Iowa bb

I don't know, I think maybe a kick in the nads would have been more enjoyable than the last 3 weeks of Iowa bb

That and the lingering affects don't last as long. It would have to be a pretty solid kick to still be feeling it today.

I was actually looking up flight information for the BTT a few weeks back. Thank god I didn't book it. When we went to the Bahamas at least I knew for a fact they would play 3 games.

Since I never wager more than what I can afford to lose not very much, maybe a benjamin or 2.

As far as the kick in the nads go, I know of a perfect gif that I cannot post of a guy tied up taking one from a woman wearing heals. If you have seen it I am sure none of you take a kick in the nads over watching college basketball.

Before you even ask it was from a man hating female posting it on another forum that is long gone, I hurt every time I even think about it.

Latest posts