How much of a raise and extension do ya wanna give KF & GD?

Joshbrown

As with nearly every year someone's agent is gonna make demands on the dumbest person in all of college sports. And sometime next year Barta will issue a statement regarding a raise and extension.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
As with nearly every year someone's agent is gonna make demands on the dumbest person in all of college sports. And sometime next year Barta will issue a statement regarding a raise and extension.

Thoughts?
Yes. Give it a rest. Why not enjoy the end of the season with three straight wins and beating two ranked teams? I had given up in this team and am willing to admit I was wrong. The coaches and players righted the ship. Kudos to them and looking forward to a bowl game win.

Yes. Give it a rest. Why not enjoy the end of the season with three straight wins and beating two ranked teams? I had given up in this team and am willing to admit I was wrong. The coaches and players righted the ship. Kudos to them and looking forward to a bowl game win.
It used to be Minnesota that Iowa could fatten up on and right the ship just in time to save the season and go to a bowl game. Now its Nebby.

Common Josh. Everyone knows the Kurt Ferrets only renegotiates his contracts in years he goes to BCS bowl games......maximum return then......

We haven't stolen their goal posts yet.
With the alleged racial slurs, if Iowa wins next season in Lincoln, maybe we should carry them off? I don't think there will be enough Iowa fans in that stadium to carry off the posts let alone be safe from harm if they attempted to do so.

They throw dirt on him. They say he's too stubborn, the offense is too predictable. They say he should be on the hot seat or should even be fired. They bring up his salary. They say the game has passed him by. Heck, I'm guilty of saying a couple of those things.

Yet, Kirk always finds a way to turn the tables, to turn a losing situation into a winning one. To win.

Kirk seems to always have the last laugh.

They throw dirt on him. They say he's too stubborn, the offense is too predictable. They say he should be on the hot seat or should even be fired. They bring up his salary. They say the game has passed him by. Heck, I'm guilty of saying a couple of those things.

Yet, Kirk always finds a way to turn the tables, to turn a losing situation into a winning one. To win.

kirk could go 0-12 every year and have the last laugh. Thanks Barta!

Thoughts?

No raise he already got it. GD needs let go still IMO.

I believe Kirk gets a $500,000.00 bonus for going to any bowl game. Barta figured he needed the money. I could see it for a conference championship or playoffs but for the Music City Bowl, smh.

Why can't he start with the tables turned?

--------Why not enjoy the end of the season with three straight wins and beating two ranked teams?

Because we are only 10 months away from 2-3 more unexcusable losses to underdog Ding Dongs! That is why.

Yep, it's really genius isn't it. Lose games you should win and lower expections. Then rattle off a few wins at the end of the year to get everyone with short term memory off your back.

Latest posts