How much more...

SonofaSailor

can this team take before the wheels come off...this has to be taking a toll on them. I see two responses...1. the wheels come off, the team finishes abysmally and this season was essentially a throw away. 2. They keep fighting and rattle off a few wins and get into the NIT and win a few.

Honestly this is pretty much the last 30 years in Iowa Basketball - losing close games at the end for decades.

Played tough- sucks to lose- really like this team- still have time go right the ship- eight points from being 7-3 in the best conference in the nation- but I guess I can cry f@$% about not being 10-0.

I think just the opposite happens, and we finish strong. Schedule lets up, we put teams away and don't have to deal with close finishes.

Plus saying this season is a throw away is completely stupid, our defense and rebounding has improved so much over last season. Whether or not our conference record shows it this team is improved over last season.

This team will get a couple wins now, and then shots will start to fall, and things will start rolling..........

Good thing we didn't get a juco SG or PG to score or create. Running the offense through Oglesby the last two games is a sure sign of desperation. I would rather have two juco guys contributing than Meyer redshirting and Ingram incapable of getting on the floor. Unfortunately this team is going to have the same problem next year--no scorers. Once gain guys are jacking up bad shots early in the shot clock, missing free throws and making awful decisions with the ball. Going small late in regulation and OT was a bad decision by McCaffrey, as WI got 2nd and 3rd chances repeatedly.

Good thing we didn't get a juco SG or PG to score or create. Running the offense through Oglesby the last two games is a sure sign of desperation. I would rather have two juco guys contributing than Meyer redshirting and Ingram incapable of getting on the floor. Unfortunately this team is going to have the same problem next year--no scorers. Once gain guys are jacking up bad shots early in the shot clock, missing free throws and making awful decisions with the ball. Going small late in regulation and OT was a bad decision by McCaffrey, as WI got 2nd and 3rd chances repeatedly.

We know, juco versions of Harrison Barnes

I'm as disappointed as the next person but giving up on the team you love is down right a "losers" mentality and I say if you're negative against this team go join Clownnation! Otherwise suck it up sports fans! Be a supportive fan!

Latest posts