How monumental would a loss to Drake be?

Yes, I'm serious. You ask why I spend 53 hours breaking down Iowa film? I'll tell you why. Because I love Iowa basketball that much. I analyze basketball like it's my job. In the past 4 NCAA's I have predicted 96.9% to 100% of the field. Not to toot my own horn, but that's incredible. It's not magic, it's the time I put in. It's my passion. Thanks for all the support. Go Hawks!

Do you have a job in Vegas too?

Not monumental at all.......considering the fact we opened the season losing to texas-san antonio and also had the worst start to an Iowa Basketball season in 80 years!!!!!

One thing about this game is that the threes will be flying. Drake shot 25 in one half in a recent game. Of course, they shoot them as soon as they get in range so they tend to get more off then we do. Somewhere between Grinnel and Iowa in time off the shot clock before firing a three.

If we shoot 3s at a 5% better clip than they do (say 43% to 38%), we'll win.

I agree, I think it hardly matters now. We've already got home losses to UTSA and Duquesne under our belts this year, so would losing to Drake for the 3rd straight year really do anything more than reconfirm how bad our program is right now?

Actually, it would be the 4th straight loss to Drake and Josh Young. That guy has beaten Iowa every year since he arrived in Des Moines.

C'mon Hawks do not give him a clean sweep.

Iowa 64 Drake 52.

It's amazing all these people who come out of the woodwork since the site went down a day or 2 ago. Now all of the sudden we have NCAA basketball analysts and doctors on here breaking down 18 days worth of film and all this blahooey. :rolleyes:

I want to go back in time to before the site crashed. That's all.

we lose, and nobody cares ... well maybe they care, but not enough to fuss about it

damnit, I used to love Hawkeye basketball!

Latest posts