How many times have u watched the MSU game.

justdavidlee

I just watched it for the tenth time. concentrated on line play and watching to see where the key injuries occured. I have to say that game was brutal. We lost Three starters in one game that is just unreal. D-line was great. O-line average. When they were good they were real good. When they were bad they got blown up. Sad that Robinson was lost with only 3 minutes left in the game.

I have probably watched the last drive about 6-8 times.

I got about 10 phone calls after the game. The only other time that has happened was the 2005 Cap One Bowl.

The way my Mediacom DVR worked...

About the first 50-some minutes of game time were in the main game slot (6-9 p.m.). The overrun (which I luckily recorded) was the hour long postgame show...except that now I don't really even have to sit through most of the hard hitting game. I can watch from where it starts to get really interesting! I think it picks up as we're driving for the FG that made it 9-6...

*And to answer the question, I've only watched the whole game once (live). I've watched the overrun a couple times, but mostly I fast forwarded to watch the last few plays!

Latest posts