how many NFL hawks are

jayjm56

vital parts of their NFL team?

Bob and Dallas are for Indy

I would say the Vikings D is better after Greenway got back from his knee

Shonn is quickly becoming a play maker for the Jets

any others?

Kaeding, Kampman, Gallery (starts at guard), Baker, Steinbach, just what I can think of off the top of my head.

Ladell Betts, Casey Weigmann (who up until this year led active players in consecutive starts at 127. Does anyone know if he extended his streak this year?)

Kaeding, Kampman, Gallery (starts at guard), Baker, Steinbach, just what I can think of off the top of my head.

Kampman hasn't been that great once Green Bay moved to the 3-4.

Babineax has been pretty good with the Falcons, Colin Cole plays quite a bit with the Seahawks. Benny Sapp plays a lot with the Vikings. Mike Goff has been around a long time. Yanda, Betts and DeVries also come to mind.

Kampman hasn't been that great once Green Bay moved to the 3-4.
Babineax has been pretty good with the Falcons, Colin Cole plays quite a bit with the Seahawks. Benny Sapp plays a lot with the Vikings. Mike Goff has been around a long time. Yanda, Betts and DeVries also come to mind.

Not a very fair statement yet due to being injured most of this year.

Re: Wait, skinny.

Doesn't Favre lead all active players in consecutive starts?

Thank you ThaiHawk. Meant to say consecutive starts for centers. I believe he added to that and started every game this year but I have been wrong (a lot) lately.

It's fair to say that the Jets would be watching from home this weekend if Greene wasn't on their team. Dan Patrick is calling the Jets "Gang Greene."