How many hours per week on message boards?

HaydensHawk

I gotta say I prolly waste about 10-15 hours per week on these boards now. Basketball season, I might get 2 tops. How bout you? 10-15 hours is WAY too much - I know.

Messageboards: 8-10 hrs/wk too many. Girlfriend mad about 12-15 hrs/wk too many. I don't watch TV anymore. Need to find a more productive hobby.

Last edited:
I should try tracking it...it's worse during my slow time of the month at work. I honestly don't know how I get anything done!

If I don't end up graduating come this December, it more then likely may be a result of this site....Thanks Jon. haha jp

I spend a lot of time on different message boards, not all sports. I haven't logged how much time I actually do spend.

I have the site up all day at work, this one or scout site, and I probably post 4-5 times during the course of the day. Depends on the topic and whether it deserves any of my precious time at work.

I have the site up all day at work, this one or scout site, and I probably post 4-5 times during the course of the day. Depends on the topic and whether it deserves any of my precious time at work.

Sadly, I am in this crowd as well.

Adding a 3rd site to cruise has certainly not helped things for me...good thing I don't have much to do right now or I might get fired!

Probably way too many....But I've been home all week with sick kids. I can only do so much laundry. Though we have been getting in a lot of Wii playing time!

With multiple monitors and multiple tabs, it looks like I'm on 3 Hawkeye websites every hour of the day while at work. Good thing I work in IT Security....