• 15,000-20,000

Votes: 24 31.2%
  • 20,000-25,000

Votes: 11 14.3%
  • 25,000+

Votes: 16 20.8%

• Total voters
"But you'll be in the bathroom together the whole game, so it won't count"

Well there will be at least something exciting going on at TCF that day!! looks like somebody other than the hawkeyes will be scoring in someone's end zone!!
:)

I need to get tickets. On the classifieds at work, one of our doctors is selling his 40 yard line, section 110, row 27 seats. I need to call to see how much they are. I don't necessarily want to be sitting with a bunch of MN fans but there probably won't be that many.

But you'll be in the bathroom together the whole game, so it won't count. :eek: :eek: :D
In your old age (possibly Alzheimers?) you must have forgotten that incident was not a married couple, at least not to each other.... :eek:
Couple has sex in bathroom as crowd cheered them on and their significant others watched Minnesota-Iowa game - TwinCities.com
"She initially gave a false name to officers and had to be identified by her husband before she was released.
The man was attending the game with his girlfriend, according to police."

I have 20 tickets and 14 commits to date..20,000+ is my guess!! The street around TCF Tinker Toy Bleacher Set Park will be paved with tickets the morning of the game especially if it's chilly!!!! Anyone interested in catering in a roasted pig in one of the tailgate lots?!?!?!

Divine Swine Catering - Menu Options

We would probably only need about 50 people to make this go! It would be a fun and novel way to approach the grand opening of the new Kinnick North!!

Latest posts