How many games will Iowa win in the Big Ten?

I think they will win 6 or 7. Coach Lickliter is healthy and they have the talent.

Really?

Really?

No. They do not have talent. How can anyone honestly look at this team and say that any player outside of Gatens would be starting on a real team right now?

Really?

Really?

No. They do not have talent. How can anyone honestly look at this team and say that any player outside of Gatens would be starting on a real team right now?

Yes, I really think they will win 6 or 7 games. We haven't been healthy yet and need to start shooting good. Once that happens and Coach gets the guys to start playing his system, look out! We have a ton of talent that just needs to be unleashed. Wait until Archie starts dunking and blocking shots! I think Iowa will be playing their best ball come the Big Ten Tournament.

Yes, I really think they will win 6 or 7 games. We haven't been healthy yet and need to start shooting good. Once that happens and Coach gets the guys to start playing his system, look out! We have a ton of talent that just needs to be unleashed. Wait until Archie starts dunking and blocking shots! I think Iowa will be playing their best ball come the Big Ten Tournament.

For safety reasons i would recommend that you stop mixing vodka with the Hawkeye kool-aid

Archie might red shirt this year.
They will win 5 max. in big ten play. This is the worst team in years for Iowa. When I found out that Lick was named Iowas coach I told my wife that his system will never work in the Big Ten and they would be bottom feeders.

Archie might red shirt this year.
They will win 5 max. in big ten play. This is the worst team in years for Iowa. When I found out that Lick was named Iowas coach I told my wife that his system will never work in the Big Ten and they would be bottom feeders.

You are a hater. Go cheer for Moo U.

2 at the worst. 4 at the best

Anybody who says this team has ," a ton of talent that needs to be unleashed," needs to watch other college basketball teams play. Easily one of the least talented teams out there

2 at the worst. 4 at the best

Anybody who says this team has ," a ton of talent that needs to be unleashed," needs to watch other college basketball teams play. Easily one of the least talented teams out there

You are nuts. Eric May is an athletic freak! Payne is a clone of Steve Nash. Cougill is amazing. Gatens has NBA written all over him. Open your eyes Clown. The Hawks are ready to soar!

You are nuts. Eric May is an athletic freak! Payne is a clone of Steve Nash. Cougill is amazing. Gatens has NBA written all over him. Open your eyes Clown. The Hawks are ready to soar!

Ah your joking! Sorry I didn't pick up on it the first time!

Latest posts