How is Rudock doing?

He was the greatest HS football player of all time, logic would only dictate he would be the best college player of all time.

He was the greatest HS football player of all time, logic would only dictate he would be the best college player of all time.

Easy with the "greatest HS football player" comment.......this guy had he played in the fourth quarter would have been the greatest....I just know it.

Sokol looked to have some ability in the spring game, but was too out of control as was flying by the seat of his pants. Rudock looked much more polished, but what the heck do I know. Competition is always good.
The fact Sokol had just recently joined the team may have had something to do with his play, where as Rudock had been in the program since last summer. I would expect Rudock to look a bit more polished.

I talked to some people in the football department they are really high on him and say he is by far the best QB we have. Some of them think he is better than JV right now.

If "he is by far the best QB we have", that means he is better than JVB.

If it wasn't for the reluctance of Ferentz, Rudock would be starting for Iowa the first game and by mid season he would likely be on everyone's Heisman list.

This are true. I seen the knew orfense cordinator want's Jake to start #1 but Fernts wont let him.

Fertns NEVER GETS IT we should trade for better coch.

I talked to some people in the football department they are really high on him and say he is by far the best QB we have. Some of them think he is better than JV right now.

I'm not doubting your info at all, I just wonder which members you have spoken to, because the ones I've talked to say the exact opposite. Strange...

I'm not doubting your info at all, I just wonder which members you have spoken to, because the ones I've talked to say the exact opposite. Strange...

So hes worse then Christenson?

The only thing better than Insider Info. Guy is when he meets Insider Info. Guy and there is disagreement.

The only thing better than Insider Info. Guy is when he meets Insider Info. Guy and there is disagreement.

Yup, it's so much better than the Guy who comes into page 3 of a thread and his only contribution is being a jack a$s.

My point is that my convo literally just happened a few days ago about Jake and I wondered if there was that much wide spread feelings among the program in terms of ability. Seemed strange if so. But on this site, I guess most of the time it's better to just not have a point and sit back and read 95% garbage like what you just brought. Carry on...

Yup, it's so much better than the Guy who comes into page 3 of a thread and his only contribution is being a jack a$s.

My point is that my convo literally just happened a few days ago about Jake and I wondered if there was that much wide spread feelings among the program in terms of ability. Seemed strange if so. But on this site, I guess most of the time it's better to just not have a point and sit back and read 95% garbage like what you just brought. Carry on...

Listen, Pat...I understand you may have a source. Personally I know a number of people on staff under Ferentz, some of which have been there from day one. But I don't go trying to bolster message board arguments with references to inside sources because of what should be a real obvious reason. If you don't get it, that's fine, but it doesn't play well.

Step back and look at your little insider vs. insider conversation and think about how ridiculous it looks.

Latest posts