How in the world did we lose to Nebraska?

busabus114

Northwestern is absolutely carving them up and getting wide open looks on every possession. Nebby playing some of the worst defense (outside of Iowa I guess) that I have seen all season long

Not sure how we managed to play such bad D but this Nebby team is pretty bad

Northwestern is absolutely carving them up and getting wide open looks on every possession. Nebby playing some of the worst defense (outside of Iowa I guess) that I have seen all season long

Not sure how we managed to play such bad D but this Nebby team is pretty bad

They were hitting Js in our face, very few of the looks they had were wide open. I'm calling fluke.

9 day layoff, plus bad officiating, plus we had a couple of guys just not feeling good, plus sometimes that's just basketball.

NW beat MSU last week. NW is the best offensive team in the league. Shurna leads the league in scoring with Crawford #3.

Nebraska made two runs back at them,closing to within 1 pt and then 4 pts.
This just in...NW is probably gonna kill the Hawks next week in Evanston.
They have an RPI of 49 the last time I looked...and on Lunardi's bracket they were in the first five out list, narrowly missing the field.

Nebraska played their most complete game of the year. Add to that the fact that Richardson, who two games prior did not even attempt a shot, went off for 20+ pts on 9 of 10 shooting. Plus, as has been mentioned, Iowa just did not show up to play. Hopefully on the 29th, they can take one from Nebby on the road. I wonder if Gesell & Woody will be in attendance as Iowa's guests?

Hawks just wanted to make sure all us Hawk fans in Nebraska/Western Iowa had nothing over Husker fan this year. Just makes me sick, even worse than losing to ISU.

Latest posts