How I see Chicago/Minnesota ending.

man its funny to watch AP yell at anyone on the sideline who will listen that "he was down"
If by "down," he means 3 feet in the air, then yes, I agree with him, he was down.

Not gonna lie, I was convinced that every dropback in OT by Cutler was going to be an interception. And I'm a Bears fan. I swear there is something in the water in that city that ruins QBs.

Not gonna lie, I was convinced that every dropback in OT by Cutler was going to be an interception. And I'm a Bears fan. I swear there is something in the water in that city that ruins QBs.[/QUOTE]

I dont think it's the water, but more so the O line a few too many years past their prime

I am not really a Farve hater or anything, not a lover by any stretch, but I don't hate him. That being said, was anyone else annoyed by Ron Jaworski kissing Farve's *** all night? He put John Madden to shame. The way he kept talking about Brett giving him goosebumps, it was so akward and fawning that I had to mute the television. I bet after the football season is over, Ron and Brett will go on a tandem bicycle ride with Thom Brennamen and Tim Tebow.