How Funny..

Travisam

Would it be if both Rudock and CJ transfer after the absolute joke handling the QB situation this year? I'm reading from some reliable sources that Rudock is very likely gone as he and his dad were ****** off that the competition was open for the bowl game. If CJ transfers too it would be hilarious. My guess is that CJ would stay if Rudock left, but who knows. What a comedy of errors Kirk has turned this program into. I can't even be mad anymore, it's just comical.

Well, that would be utter disaster if BOTH left, but I think you're right that CJB would stay if Rudock leaves, since he would be the clear #1 for next year, and almost certainly 2016, too.

If this is true, then that says a lot about why both these QBs struggled at times.

I find it hard to believe that either one wants to transfer.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Rudock leave. and I have to agree this thing was handled very poorly.

Jake may decide not to play football next season, but I doubt he would transfer. He would have to go somewhere that has coursework Iowa does not offer, and that will guarantee him the starting QB job. Then you have the Med School thing, too. He might just decide to stay at Iowa and concentrate on his studies.....and no football.

If this is true, then that says a lot about why both these QBs struggled at times.

I find it hard to believe that either one wants to transfer.

Yeah why would either want to transfer out of this awesome situation? I'd be willing to bet about anything that 1 of them is gone and very distinct possibility of both leaving.

Would it be if both Rudock and CJ transfer after the absolute joke handling the QB situation this year? I'm reading from some reliable sources that Rudock is very likely gone as he and his dad were ****** off that the competition was open for the bowl game. If CJ transfers too it would be hilarious. My guess is that CJ would stay if Rudock left, but who knows. What a comedy of errors Kirk has turned this program into. I can't even be mad anymore, it's just comical.

Let Rudock leave then. Then the more talented QB will be assured a starting spot. I would rather this occur than for CJ to leave. Does Rucock plan to get a jump on med school? I don't see another school unless its an FCS school that would take him. I wish KF would have benched Rudock and played CJ exclusively.

Holy balls, now wouldn't that be something....if that's the case we might beat ISU then....;)

I doubt they both leave, If one leaves the other is pretty much assured at starting at a B 10 School neither is so good they are likely to do better than that. I also agree Jake might just decide to concentrate on his future. If he isn't happy with how this has been handled JMO

Interesting point about Rudock not playing next year at all.. Just speculation of course, but I'm going to guess in the long term, he's thinking more about med school than a football career. It would half way make sense to just hang it up.

If both QB's leave, which I doubt very seriously - then I think KF is toast, because I can't see any way Iowa makes a bowl game next year playing a first year QB, whoever that may be. In fact, not sure I'd see them winning more than 3-4 games, tops.

You are reading that where?

I thought I read that Jake was only a few credits away from graduating pre-med. If that's true I would assume he will graduate this spring.

First, I find it interesting that JR and his dad think JR would find any other schools interested in his QB skills. Frankly, having started for the last 2 years, if anything he regressed in 2014 (KF bears some responsibility). If he was to put together a highlight video of his best plays this past season, what could he show that would prove that he's Division I material? The last quarter of the Ball State game and the Northwestern game, anything else?

I'm sorry but JR does not have much to market to anyone else, but if he and his dad think he does, then I hope they press the issue with KF and Kirk cuts him loose. Iowa is never going to build an offensive program that appeals to potential recruits with a QB with JR's skills. As Jon Miller has stated many times, Iowa's WRs run wind sprints in games, there is no serious deep threat because JR does not have the arm strength to make the play.

If I was either QB, I would press the issue with KF because they both deserve to know where they stand and how future playing time will be decided. If he cannot or will not give them a straight answer, then they are both better off looking for a program that will utilize their skills. In such an event, I'm positive that CJB would have many more schools interested in him than JR, regardless of the type of offense being run.

Latest posts