How fitting is it that..

WildTurkey

Vandendburg threw a int on a 2 yard slant for the last time he touches a football. Before the season people were talking about him being a pro style QB in the Nfl. Now he is going to work At Hy-vee sacking my food. I have never saw a qb regress at Iowa like he did.

Its embarrassing to call myself a hawkfan. ******* pathetic

Vandendburg threw a int on a 2 yard slant for the last time he touches a football. Before the season people were talking about him being a pro style QB in the Nfl. Now he is going to work At Hy-vee sacking my food. I have never saw a qb regress at Iowa like he did.

Wow the only thing embarrassing is you calling yourself a hawk fan.

It was embarrasing effort - a dumb play

AND we have no experienced QB for next year, why is that again?

Next year's starting QB will have taken ZERO snaps at the Division I level. Well, unless we can pull off some sort of Wisconsin move and get a Marcus Wilson.

Geno Smith threw more touchdowns in 1 game (8) than Vandy did in 11 games (7). Thhink about that for a second.

Oh and I wrote the word p I s s not FU*&.

Geno Smith threw more touchdowns in 1 game (8) than Vandy did in 11 games (7). Thhink about that for a second.

Oh and I wrote the word p I s s not FU*&.

And Geno Smith didn't have to be the QB for the clown of an OC Iowa had. To bash JV is classless move at best.

Are you effing crazy? Do you have any idea how expensive groceries are? Apparently you don't pay for the groceries in your home. I don't want Vandy handling dropping or fumbling my groceries.

Ultimately, this is all on Kirk. He is the one who :

hired Greg Davis
recruited poorly enough (apparently) that his QB on a 4-8 team played EVERY SNAP
time and time again used poor clock management
refuses to make adjustments, especially when suggested by someone else

JVB played poorly this year, no doubt. KF is the one who left him out there to twist in the wind. But "he gives us the best chance to win". Yet in blowouts that are long out of reach, he leaves him in the game and risks injury which endangers the "best chance to win" in future games.

Hey, at least KF doesn't get his bowl game bonus this year. I hope he scrapes by without it.

JVB wasn't good this year, but he had physical talent and it showed statistically last year (25 TDs and over 3000 yds). His lack of development is completely on the coaching staff. Davis and Ferentz did him a complete disservice in his senior year and that should be how he will be remembered.

Are you effing crazy? Do you have any idea how expensive groceries are? Apparently you don't pay for the groceries in your home. I don't want Vandy handling dropping or fumbling my groceries.
Thank you for making me laugh. I needed that!

Latest posts