How does recruiting end up for the year?

LukeinBemidji

Akeel Lynch - PSU
Jaleel J - MSU
Curry - Neb
Kozan - Mich
Ian Thomas - Iowa
Lohn - Stanford
Draper - Iowa
Golden - PSU
Shaw - Iowa

Just my guesses.
Changed Lohn from KSU to Stanford and added Shaw - forgot about him

Last edited:
Well Lohn is down to Stanford, Iowa, and A&M, so you're wrong there. I think Iowa hangs onto Johnson, or I'm hoping anyway. I'm hoping for Lynch but I agree with you. Can't argue too much. I think Curry is up in the air as well. 50-50 for Iowa Nebby. There will be several others sign with Iowa that we have no idea about.

Im not sure UM has a spot for Kozan...they may make room for Diamond if he wants in but Kozan may not have the same luxury.

I heard Lohn was visiting KSU this weekend - maybe I am misinformed. I just get the feeling he would have committed to Iowa by now if that is where he really wanted to go.

Looks like I was right on Golden.

I heard Lohn was visiting KSU this weekend - maybe I am misinformed. I just get the feeling he would have committed to Iowa by now if that is where he really wanted to go.

Looks like I was right on Golden.

From what I have heard is that he was down to Stanford (waiting to see if he gets in) and Iowa before A&M joined the discussion. He had family play for A&M so that might be tough. If he gets into STanford I think Iowa is on the outside looking in.

From what I have heard is that he was down to Stanford (waiting to see if he gets in) and Iowa before A&M joined the discussion. He had family play for A&M so that might be tough. If he gets into STanford I think Iowa is on the outside looking in.

I think you are correct - I must have been wrong on KSU.

His dad played for A&M.

Pretty negative outlook.

You also forgot a couple DTs we are in on and some WRs.. and late bloomer of a DE from Pennsylvania I like the look of.

Akeel Lynch - PSU
Jaleel J - MSU
Curry - Neb
Kozan - Mich
Ian Thomas - Iowa
Lohn - Stanford
Draper - Iowa
Golden - PSU
Shaw - Iowa

Just my guesses.
Changed Lohn from KSU to Stanford and added Shaw - forgot about him

I think we lose JJ and maybe one other and come up with a surprise get but come up short on the DL......May have to think about moving one of our OL guys over next year.....

Considering departures, absence of DL announcement, and some long targeted prospects continuing to commit elsewhere I'd say we're not exactly building vast amounts of momentum.

Our biggest news as we round the bend is about walk-ons and learning about new game plan B & C targets. Did I mention rumbles about one our key defensive verbals looking elsewhere?

Hoping for better days ahead but having real difficulty seeing it.

I think Jaleel sticks w/his verbal also. MSU got on the bus a little too late, seats taken.

Latest posts