How do you use vBookie?

Calculator

I can see and read the thread. I can see and read the info. I can't see a place to bet. I might be blind. Could someone point me in the right direction?

I'm at work with an old OS. Could that be the problem?

Looked at vBookie again today still dont see where to place a bet. Running an old OS here at work. Could that be the prob? I havn't checked home computer yet.

Clink on the thread link for the game you want to bet on. A box will appear at the top of the page with betting options.

Tried that. Clicked on what I wanted to bet on and it took me to the info page. No boxes to place a wager.

Don't know what to tell you then. It worked for me.

Are you sure you are clicking on the link entitled "thread" on the far left side of the page next to each game?

Last edited:
Click on vbookie at the top in nav bar. Then you will see list of games. Click on the game you want to look at by clicking 'thread' . At the top of the page will be fields where you can enter credits.

calculator there should be a place to input your stake to the right but for some reason its not showing up...interesting

I guess the Diesel is not interested in your v dollars. Take your virtual betting elsewhere. ;)