How did we beat Oregon back in November?

EstronHawkKing

Didn't we beat the easily from what I recall? That #3 is a good baller I have no memory of him in our game. Plus, they had that 7'4 Bol Bol guy, but i see he is not playing now. They are like a different team from when we beat them.

Pritchard was pretty bad against us. Lately he’s been arguably the best guard in the country. It was a completely different team. Although Bol Bol put up some gaudy stats he was also extremely lazy and gave away easy hoops.

Considering Nike (not you) may have paid him to play at Oregon, you'd have hoped for a better effort from Bol.

Pritchard was pretty bad against us. Lately he’s been arguably the best guard in the country. It was a completely different team. Although Bol Bol put up some gaudy stats he was also extremely lazy and gave away easy hoops.
a fresh off surgery Garza chewed him up. He seemed a step slow for Garza which is saying something.

Perhaps Oregon's coaching helped them get to a new level, improving, and peaking at the end of the season.

They are a much better "team" with Louis King than they were with Bol Bol. Some of that is gelling as the season went along, although they were still 15-12 at one point and no chance of an at large bid until they won their tournament. Bol Bol was going to get his like most first round picks, but it didn't always come in the flow of the game (Iowa had the same issue with Ricky Davis back in the day) and he only played nine games, so maybe he'd have come around as well. Prichard did play awful vs Iowa and for most of the year until this hot stretch. If they hadn't been the Pac-12 this particular year when it was historically awful, they probably finish under .500 and don't even play in the NIT. Just have to take advantage of your breaks sometimes and they did down the stretch when it counted most, so props to Dana Altman.