How about this new trophy goes to winner of CyHawk SERIES

I'm pretty sure this design is a carbon-copy ripoff of the NAMBLA "Big Brother of the Year" award.:eek:

(and for the snarky reply below, I work for Dateline NBC):p

Ok, so it's like Voldemort's horcruxes in the Harry Potter books. We must hunt them down and destroy them all.
I'm pretty sure that both the Kinnick House and the House of Trice will join in the hunt, but I'm also pretty sure that those from the House of Osborne approve of the new trophy - they love all things corn.

How about it goes to the winner of the world food prize, this belongs in a venue outside athletics all together.

First of all let me say, that trophy looks ridiculous, but did anyone here big mouth Marty going on and on on 1700 yesterday about how great it looked? That has truly left the reservation, it's time to get rid of that trophy and get some real radio talent on the dial...Jon Miller anyone?!?

First of all let me say, that trophy looks ridiculous, but did anyone here big mouth Marty going on and on on 1700 yesterday about how great it looked? That has truly left the reservation, it's time to get rid of that trophy and get some real radio talent on the dial...Jon Miller anyone?!?

Podcast Link? Not surprised Tirrell loves it.

WTF...how can you look @ that hunk of crap and think....hmmm, now that is a football trophy we can all be proud of???

Not sure about a podcast link, I was listening on my home from work. He kept saying it was a stroke of genius and Herky and Cy were old news and train wrecks for mascots, then someone called in and asked him if he was high and then he really got going after that, but in case you didn't know, the jokers who sponsor this hideous trophy are big sponsors of his show, so of course he will get behind it

Didn't the Stanley cup get ran over by a bus backing up a year or two ago? Doesn't sound like such a bad deal in this case???

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=329C1ZZff10]Sergio Ramos Dropped Copa Del Rey Trophy undrer Bus - YouTube[/ame]

I suppose Iowa Corn representatives will be on the field and hold up the trophy for display prior to the game this year. Does anyone think that they'll be met with boos from about 40,000 of the 70,000 in attendance?

After all, because the sporting events are ALL ABOUT IOWA CORN, I can't imagine they haven't designed a trophy with for the BB series to be something like a 1920s Iowa farmer and his wife looking to the sky after a hard's day work picking corn by hand.

Now that would definitely represent a basketball series.

I suppose Iowa Corn representatives will be on the field and hold up the trophy for display prior to the game this year. Does anyone think that they'll be met with boos from about 40,000 of the 70,000 in attendance?

I know that new scoreboard is big but I didn't think they could fit 20,000 people on it.

There will more likely be around 50,000 in attendance.