How about Bulaga

Bulaga was absolutely solid. He had one play that he got rolled into the mix but other than that he made no mistakes tonight. What a great player and a great Hawkeye.

Hell Yes! As a Packer and even bigger Hawkeye fan I am so excited Bulaga played as solid of a game as I could as for. Go Hawks and Go Pack!

So cool to see him contribute as he did.....with all the injuries they had, someone (many someone, in fact) had to step up, and he did just that. Congrats to him. Welcome to the NFL, and $$$ well earned.

Probably the one brightest spot of the Packers victory .....I could of gone without the who pack attack fans ....but I guess a Hawk getting a Superbowl Ring makes it alittle bit ok.

He did well. I wish he would of gotten enough love for and "former Iowa Hawkeye in his rookie year" played over the airways, but they were light on college affilliations all around today.

Also, Buluga became the all time youngest player to ever start in any Super Bowl today (thanks to Pouncy's not playing)!

Anyone have a list of former Hawkeyes to have played and/or have won a Super Bowl?

Rock solid performance against a great D-Line. Maybe he can hit the recruiting trail with Kirk next year and flash that ring!

I wish I could remember the name but a few weeks ago some tool posted that he was having a bad year considering his draft position. What a meat popsicle.

I wish I could remember the name but a few weeks ago some tool posted that he was having a bad year considering his draft position. What a meat popsicle.

I can't remember who made the post either, but I remember it was something about him being another wasted 1st round tackle pick who will wind up being a very average OG. He was making reference to Robert Gallery.

Watch the postgame video - about the 2:56 mark.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iahawk03
Forget about Bulaga....how many of you saw his girlfriend after the game? Holy cow...a solid 10.

This post is worthless without pics

Watch the post game video, about the 2:56 mark
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu1Ny-HHn70]YouTube - Vince Lombardi Trophy Presentation - Green Bay Packers (Super Bowl XLV 2-6-2011)[/ame]
Quote:
Originally Posted by iahawk03
Forget about Bulaga....how many of you saw his girlfriend after the game? Holy cow...a solid 10.

This post is worthless without pics.