Houston, TX Game Watch vs UNI

dhow

I see on the alumni association website the 2014 place to watch the games in Houston is Buffalo Wild Wings at 3939 Washington Ave. I just wanted to confirm with someone that was accurate or if there's another good Hawkeye bar in Houston to watch next weekend, I would love to hear about it! Thanks! Go Hawks!

The Houston I-Club says SRO Sports Bar at Northwest Mall. But I don't see a 2014 next to that like on the alumni association website. Just trying to find the best place to go

I just left that armpit. That being said there was a bar at SH249 and FM1960 at that mall that looks like the United Nations and I believe it was called frogs or something. Wouldn't be surprised if they moved it somewhere more central, like the galleria or something.

The Houston Iowa Club is meeting at Buffalo Wild Wings on Washington. SRO closed a couple of years ago. The place in Willowbrook was a temporary deal. If anyone is looking for a Hawkeye bar elsewhere good luck. We have had the same leadership for a long time. Not into multiple places. The Hawks here stick together. Have to. Too many Longhorns and Aggies to do otherwise.