House of cards. Defense out scores the offense?

hwks1

Credit the defense for the 6yd touchdown and I’m thinking the defense has out scored the offense in the year?

without a transformation or genius schemes. this offense can’t compete in the big ten. The cards could begin tumbling down next week

Credit the defense for the 6yd touchdown and I’m thinking the defense has out scored the offense in the year?

without a transformation or genius schemes. this offense can’t compete in the big ten. The cards could begin tumbling down next week
Must wait and see. Some excellent players on offense. Will it jell? Or at least be more successful. Beating Terps a Do-able. Coach Fry said 'depth' Huge. We lost a starting tackle, and a injury to a guard.That is a big hole to climb out of. Hawk Players Tough.Fri Nite big big game.And a great defense.Ace in hole.Short week huh.

After Saturday the offense must have dropped to even a lower ranking....without the defense teeing them up they are not standing on their own feet, silly me I thought this was the year our offense would out-shine the D. Goodson outside of one first down catch (a big one) has not been included in the passing game which is puzzling to me. The freshman WR's need to start and we need Williams to be the alternate back to Goodson. Would someone tell Petras to air out the ball, he seems to think he needs to pass to the closest receiver not the one who has the best chance of picking up yardage.

Iowa obviously has problems. That said, when you are number 5 in the nation, everyone and his brother wants a shot at you and comes at you. In the Big, that factor isn't going to be much of an issue. Nobody cares that you are number 5 as you'll still never be OSU and that is who everyone wants a piece of unless you are the fighting Fitz's. UM has even lost that distinction.

Latest posts