Hospital records may have been accessed inappropriately

cuinknk

Per Adam Rittenberg on Twitter:
Iowa mess continues. Hospital announces electronic records of hospitalized players may have been accessed inappropriately.

Any hospital employee should know that this is one of the very fastest routes to getting fired. HIPPA violation= immediate dismissal.

Fantastic. Now the UIHC gets dragged into this. Probably somebody who thought he or she could make some money giving this info out to the media.

Now someone will be fired as this is a serious breach that can include jail time and heavy civil penalties.

Fantastic. Now the UIHC gets dragged into this. Probably somebody who thought he or she could make some money giving this info out to the media.

This would be justice especially if they found out they sold it to our good friends Gregg Doyel or Dobbs.

Happens all the time, happened with parker as well all though it must not of been caught. This will be very easy for IT to track down to the computer it was accessed at, which is also most likely on some type of camera as well given there are thousands of them in the hospital.

WTF are you talking about?

You said they may have used someone else's login. They will know when and where the information was accessed and they can view the security camera of the location to see who was on the computer.

As for the 2nd part of my statement: The person that did it will be fired and possible prosecuted, as it's a crime. I believe it's a felony.

That clear it up?

Hippa laws are taken very seriously.

This is by design so as to take the heat in a totally different direction that will keep this story going until heavy Super Bowl coverage kicks in next week. I'm sure the breach will be traced to one of our coaches by tomorrow.

You said they may have used someone else's login. They will know when and where the information was accessed and they can view the security camera of the location to see who was on the computer.

As for the 2nd part of my statement: The person that did it will be fired and possible prosecuted, as it's a crime. I believe it's a felony.

That clear it up?

Hippa laws are taken very seriously.

There are about a thousand computers at the hospital that could be used to access that information are you saying that there are security cameras on all of them?

Latest posts