Horrible BTN coverage

HawkeyesWin

Anyone else's HD BTN screen blinking in direct tv? Anyone heard when BTN will get the blinking and their general act together?

There were 3 threads starting on this topic in one minute. Sorry BTN dropped Dish today so I'm SOL. Sorry guys they can rot for all I care BTN are pirates

It will blink and the Hawkeyes will have scored a touchdown, but then it will blink and the touchdown never happened?

Yeah. Terrible. Between the blinks it looks like Iowa's defense is awful. Hope it's just the bad reception.

I know everyone will jump all over me here... but aren't you all just wussies that complain at the very least insignificant glitch with modern technology... esp HD TV for an Iowa FB game? I realize that we all pay good money for these telecasts but most of you are so soft and whiney about the least bit of inconvenience.

Can you still see the game? Horror the thought you don't have perfect HD reception for a couple of minutes or 2.

I know everyone will jump all over me here... but aren't you all just wussies that complain at the very least insignificant glitch with modern technology... esp HD TV for an Iowa FB game? I realize that we all pay good money for these telecasts but most of you are so soft and whiney about the least bit of inconvenience.

Can you still see the game? Horror the thought you don't have perfect HD reception for a couple of minutes or 2.

I think they are unfairly blaming B10N and not their local provider because I am getting the game out of area fine w/no problems.

I don't know about the blinking, but Dolph was ripping on BTN, calling it bush league when the radio would go to commercial and miss plays because the BTN wouldn't let them know how long the breaks were for. He said it happened last week too.

The game was supposed to be on the alternate BTN channel in Indy. The TV menu listed the Iowa game so I recorded it since I wasn't able to watch live. Got home and guess what I DVR'ed...the NW game. I suppose this is more of a Comcast issue but when my DVR says Iowa vs UNI that's what I assumed got recorded.

Last edited:
The game was supposed to be on the alternate BTN channel in Indy. The TV menu listed the Iowa game so I recorded it since I wasn't able to watch live. Got home and guess what I DVR'ed...the NW game. I suppose this is more of a Comcast issue but it says Iowa vs UNI, so that's what I assumed got recorded.

Yep, had an issue here in Chicago, too. Once I saw the game was on standard def only I rolled to the Cats game. Lo and behold, it recorded the Michigan game though the Iowa game was listed. What a joke. Oh, but thank goodness BTN isn't showing the replay, but they are showing bolleyball replays and several games from 2011 this week. What a joke. If Comcast decides to drop their two bit network I will support Comcast in full. BTN is all about the fans (provided you are an OSU or Michigan fan).

Latest posts