Hopefully a Silver lining

longtimer

Brian Ferentz and Offensive Line Coach will not be coaching at Iowa next year.. Even a stubborn Ferentz cannot allow that to happen

Brian Ferentz and Offensive Line Coach will not be coaching at Iowa next year.. Even a stubborn Ferentz cannot allow that to happen

Lol, well that’s two strikes on you right there. How many negative threads did Fryowa say you are allowed to start?

Only way that happens is if BF puts tail between his legs and leaves on his own for another job. Daddy isn't firing him... I'd damn near put the farm on that.

I was more disappointed with the defense than the offense. I understand that the offense is bad but I expected the defense to be able to stop Michigan and force them to play the field position game. I also think it’s a possibility that the Michigan offense is really good. Who knows? We will find out more next week.

I also think that the offense is improving but the offensive line is terrible at times. They are getting better but they are still terrible at times especially in pass protection. Petras missed some throws early that would have helped get us going early.

I was more disappointed with the defense than the offense. I understand that the offense is bad but I expected the defense to be able to stop Michigan and force them to play the field position game. I also think it’s a possibility that the Michigan offense is really good. Who knows? We will find out more next week.
The Iowa defense did better as the game went on. The first couple of drives, Michigan was getting 6 yds a touch.

We had many injuries to our back end defense. Not blaming them at all. Roberts out ,Jacobs out, new guys did well

I also think that the offense is improving but the offensive line is terrible at times. They are getting better but they are still terrible at times especially in pass protection. Petras missed some throws early that would have helped get us going early.

thats just it, you can’t miss those early throws. the game plays out differently if Petras hits that seam route to Lachey.

Not too bad by our D. I'm still thinking 27 might be the lowest Michigan scores in the B1G this year. I think they'll average 40 points per game. Their only loss will probably be the Buckeyes.

Away vs Indiana
Home vs Penn St
Bye
Home vs Mich St
Away vs Rutgers
Home vs Nebraska
Home vs Illinois
Away vs Ohio St.

Latest posts