Honest question

ISUer

Does Iowa beat UNI? Not trying to start stuff just honest question. Being at the game I thought UNI had a better game plan against ISU.

Whenever a troll comes on here and states that he's not trying to start something, he is trying to start something. Idiot!

Looking at your schedule the only game I see you might be favored in is at home against Kansas. But I am sure you will surprise someone and get an upset or two.

Whenever a troll comes on here and states that he's not trying to start something, he is trying to start something. Idiot!

So far, this is the only post in this thread that isn't completely moronic.
Hayden Fry commonly referred to this as the biggest game of the year, as did Dan McCarney. They're both gone so lay the superbowl theories to rest. And yes Iowa would beat UNI. UNI is a very good football team, but it took a terrible effort from ISU (3 TO, a couple of which were in the redzone, and numerous key penalties) to keep that close. Iowa wins going away on a good day.

Does Iowa beat UNI? Not trying to start stuff just honest question. Being at the game I thought UNI had a better game plan against ISU.
Don't be ridiculous. Iowa would still win this game. I know some Iowa fans are in complete meltdown right now and might try to tell me different. Iowa State had 7-8 players that were either injured or suspended for the UNI game and they were all back today. This made a huge difference today. Iowa would also not show up to this game overconfident. This is a new Iowa team and there is still so much time for improvement, it is still very early. I still think Iowa will still be rolling by October.

Latest posts