Honest answer which brings more joy- a win over ISU or Nebraska

jawdoc

Irregardless of conf or non conf I hate both teams and their fanbases to my core..but more respect for ISU and Campbell than those inbred cousin humpers to the west…every yr both dates are circled but beating Nebraska feels so sweet.

Nebraska, but either one on our schedule increases our win percentage…….. hehehe

I find the answer often lies with were you are located. Having lived in Omaha, Columbus, & Des Moines I see the symptoms........you usually get tired of the local vibe.

This is actually super tough. Losing to ISU would be like having your annoying little brother in your ear taunting you for a year, but losing to Nebraska is just painful..I hate Nebraska.

Irregardless of conf or non conf I hate both teams and their fanbases to my core..but more respect for ISU and Campbell than those inbred cousin humpers to the west…every yr both dates are circled but beating Nebraska feels so sweet.
Both fan bases are a holes. The only difference is Neby is delusional as well as entitled. They think every year is their year to compete for a national title. LMAO

Latest posts