Hold the phone..IF Ohio State holds on to beat Indiana...

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
and they beat Illinois at home on Saturday, they get the two seed I believe. I would very much like to see Iowa play them as opposed to MSU.

Gotta beat nebby on Sat for any of it to matter.

But i too would prefer buckie over sparty...if we get there.

...good win today...one at a time.

We haven't beat Nebraska yet, let alone won our first game in BTT. I'll hold off on who we "want" to play 3 games from now, a game that we won't even play if we play with any element of "less-than-stellar".

Wow, Hoosiers really blew it. Home game, regular season "clinch" game. And they were "chucking" big-time near the end.

Not if Wisky wins out and Indy beats Michigan. Indy still gets the #1. Wisky gets the #2 by going 1-0 over MSU (OSU splite with them), OSU gets the #3.

Either way, need Wisky to win out and now, need Indy to beat Michigan. That's Iowa vs Wisky in round 2 - the best matchup Iowa could ask for. If Indy loses to Michigan, they still get the #2 by going 2-0 against MSU. That would be the 2nd best matchup for Iowa.

Don't want to play OSU or MSU.

Not if Wisky wins out and Indy beats Michigan. Indy still gets the #1. Wisky gets the #2 by going 1-0 over MSU (OSU splite with them), OSU gets the #3.

Either way, need Wisky to win out and now, need Indy to beat Michigan. That's Iowa vs Wisky in round 2 - the best matchup Iowa could ask for. If Indy loses to Michigan, they still get the #2 by going 2-0 against MSU. That would be the 2nd best matchup for Iowa.

My picking order 1 Wiskey
2 MSU
3 OSU

Agreed. Guess I'm not following, why I should be happy about the upset tonight. I don't like either matchup.

I am "holding the phone" right now.

But back to the point, whomever the second round team is, they will know going 9 straight this year is just too hard, so" phoning "it in against Iowa in round 2 is a lock:)

Last edited:
I'd rather play msu than osu for sure. Ohio st is really good defensively. That being said we definitely want Wisconsin in round two, so pull for them to beat msu And for iu to beat Michigan.

Latest posts