Hoke and "The Ohio" game.

Sirhouseman

Anyone ever catch this? Purposely not saying "state" to get under OSU's skin or just a big dummy?

Personally, because I can't stand OSU I find it funny, but on the other hand I can't stand Hoke either, so I don't want to give him credit.

Conundrum.

he has done that since day one as Michigan coach. It is on purpose, but it loses it's luster after awhile.

It's cute that Hoke thinks he can keep up with Urban.

I would take Hoke over Urban. Hoke seems like a guy that is at Michigan for life, and he is doing very well. Meyer may kill it for a couple years, but then he will find a reason to leave.

I would take Hoke over Urban. Hoke seems like a guy that is at Michigan for life, and he is doing very well. Meyer may kill it for a couple years, but then he will find a reason to leave.

I can agree that Hoke seems like a more long term hire, but I'd rather get a couple titles from Urban and then hire another top notch coach when he moves on.

As long as he's not one of the idiots that can't say OSU with out puting "The" infront of it, I don't care what he calls it. I puke in my mouth everytime I hear it. Might be one of the most arrogant things I've ever heard and literally makes my skin crawl.

Anyone ever catch this? Purposely not saying "state" to get under OSU's skin or just a big dummy?

Personally, because I can't stand OSU I find it funny, but on the other hand I can't stand Hoke either, so I don't want to give him credit.

Conundrum.

I am not sure how you cannot like Hoke, he is a good guy and a hell of a coach who has assembled the best coaching staff in the nation. It isn't a matter of if, it is when they win a NC under Hoke.

As someone said he has said this from day one, it is something that doesn't get old because actually he is calling OSU what they call themselves. OH-IO...you don't ever hear them add ST-AT-E to the end of it.

Why is it offensive when someone affiliated with UM says that, but people from OSU say it all the time?

Latest posts