HN you allow this type of crap

HawkPrdatr40

HawkPrdatr40 JoshBrown Well-Known Member

We'll all be praying you get cancer this Holiday

Why people like you are allowed to post on this site is quite astonishing..

This crap is allowed and the poster is allowed to bounce around this board acting a fool?? You got to be kidding me HN??

Whatever link you're trying to provide, doesn't work apparently.

A guy saying crap like this to any individual is a disturb human.. This crap shouldn’t be tolerated. He deleted the Cancer comment after I captured the quote and responded but I did report it the Cancer post before he deleted it and so wondering why 2 days later the guy is still posting.. If he continues to post I’m done with this site!

https://www.hawkeyenation.com/forum...rong-about-this-bowl-game.81745/#post-1673376

It's getting real tiresome. Every thread is getting blown up! What he said is all uncalled for. You say anything nice on this board and instantly you get slammed! They won't do anything about because they have the pay site and they'll just say use that one.

It's getting real tiresome. Every thread is getting blown up! What he said is all uncalled for. You say anything nice on this board and instantly you get slammed! They won't do anything about because they have the pay site and they'll just say use that one.

Yeah I forgot about the pay site and your Probably right, but it doesn’t make it right.. He goes into threads and changes the comments in the quote section and responds to them belittling all and any poster that disagrees with him..

Are there actually mods on here? Serious question. I know there are guys on here with the ability to ban like Jon (and I assume Rob) but does anyone truly 'moderate' this place?

I know this will come as a shock, but I have witnessed a serious loss of respect for others on the identity free internet. Read some of the political responses among people on Facebook. I have never witnessed such hatred. I have even seen threats made against people. After a mild expression of my views on gun control, I actually had a person I know threaten to come to my house with his gun. If I see much more of the kinds of exchanges I have recently read on HN, I will give serious thought to limiting my views to artcles and podcasts. Sadly, there is much to be learned from many of our posters, but enough is enough. There are also a lot of cowardly people out there hiding behind anonymous labels. They should be ashamed. Maybe a couple of posters should be banned both without warning and permanently. Just my thoughts.

You can’t have it both ways . It looks 50/50 . When people are critical or negative they get attacked as well . Most cases they have their intelligence questioned and it gets personal. I won’t name names either. They know who they are.

You can’t have it both ways . It looks 50/50 . When people are critical or negative they get attacked as well . Most cases they have their intelligence questioned and it gets personal. I won’t name names either. They know who they are.
Where the problem lies is it doesn't matter what the thread is about it always gets blown up by the KFHP. This is the biggest complaint.

Where the problem lies is it doesn't matter what the thread is about it always gets blown up by the KFHP. This is the biggest complaint.
No. The lovers seem to have more of a problem with the haters view point then the haters with the lovers views. So who actually blows it up? Now I’m thinking is 70/30 in favor of the lovers blowing it up due to the low numbers associated with the hater side

No. The lovers seem to have more of a problem with the haters view point then the haters with the lovers views. So who actually blows it up? Now I’m thinking is 70/30 in favor of the lovers blowing it up due to the low numbers associated with the hater side
Funny.

Latest posts