HN Mailbag Podcast

There were more questions than I thought there would be and I can be long-winded! :)

I enjoyed it rob. My one suggestion would be to compile a list of ~10 questions in advance and then go through them. Don't feel like you have to get to everyone. Some of the questions overlapped a bit.

Thanks, guys.

I thought about trimming down the questions that overlapped but didn’t want to leave anyone out.

Hey Rob!

Good job. Love the idea as I do like listening to the podcasts.

Question. I've heard rumors (other podcasts, forum threads .. .. ) that JBo is seriously considering not returning next year. Most of what I've heard/read is due to Kriener departing and/or playing time possibly diminishing and/or the perceived shot at a deep March run.

Have you heard anything? Can you speak to this?

Thanks!

Dave B.

Hey Rob!

Good job. Love the idea as I do like listening to the podcasts.

Question. I've heard rumors (other podcasts, forum threads .. .. ) that JBo is seriously considering not returning next year. Most of what I've heard/read is due to Kriener departing and/or playing time possibly diminishing and/or the perceived shot at a deep March run.

Have you heard anything? Can you speak to this?

Thanks!

Dave B.
I'd imagine that if JBo doesn't return, it will be strictly due to his physical health making it too difficult for him in his judgment.

Latest posts