HN: Iowa vs Indiana Prediction

83 obviously loves to use his reverse MoJo. Geez though guy don't you think you could pick Iowa just once. If Iowa loses to Indiana it will be one of the most embarrassing loses. Indiana lost to virginia by 40. Virginia lost to Bill and Mary.

You are right about the reverse mojo. It's what I do.

Lemme tell you something. The last time I predicted an Iowa victory was Western Michigan in 2007. The time before that was Indiana 2006. 'Nuff said.

Defense and special teams will have to carry the team this week. I think they will get it done and the Hawks will win, but once again it will be closer than our fans would like, as the game's outcome will be in doubt well into the 4th quarter, and the national pundits will have more ammunition to use against us next week.

Iowa 20, Indiana 10

I think this is a tight game for the Hawks (are there any other kind this year?) Both teams have scored just under an average of 24 points per game this year. Our defense is definitely better and we have played a tougher schedule, but our offense has taken a big hit with the loss of Arob. I think Iowa will win, but the margin of victory will be 10 points or less. I hope the Hawks can prove me wrong!

Last week I predicted that...win or lose vs MSU...Iowa would lose to Indiana. I'm sticking to it. The last 4 game stretch of tough games (3 of which were on the road) take its toll this week.

Only two of the last four have been on the road. I think you're reversing Arkansas State and Penn State. PSU was game 4, ASU was game 5.

I think this is a tight game for the Hawks (are there any other kind this year?) Both teams have scored just under an average of 24 points per game this year. Our defense is definitely better and we have played a tougher schedule, but our offense has taken a big hit with the loss of Arob. I think Iowa will win, but the margin of victory will be 10 points or less. I hope the Hawks can prove me wrong!

I hate to agree with this, but I agree with this.

31-10 Iowa, We play it close to the vest, doubt we see all the wide open passing game I am reading about. Hoping the crowd helps our D. Close first half putting them away in the fourth qt.

Iowa - 32 Indiana - 9

I don't believe Indiana gets a touchdown. If they do, it's because the defense is dead beat tired. Physically and emotionally.

I'm still looking for that complete game by the offense, which could happen against Indiana, even with Dace and Robinson out.

I think Rogers will play.

Burn that Red Shirt. If the kid can dress out then let him play. He may be another S. Green.

Can't he burn it this year and then use it next year?
I don't think he will get any carries with JH, JB, AR, BW in front of him next year.

Can't he burn it this year and then use it next year?
I don't think he will get any carries with JH, JB, AR, BW in front of him next year.

Jon, I liked your point about Iowa stopping the option. I agree. IU has some playmakers onm offnese, however I think Iowa's defense and how it is is built will be a beast this weekend against the option. I look for another plus day in the turnover category.

Iowa 31 IU 10.

I will take a 14-13 victory though.. Just get to the next week baby!!!

Might as well make a prediction for my first post... I feel good about these Hawks. This team flat out knows how to win. It doesn't matter how they do it, they just get the job done every weekend. I think Stanzi has a good game passing the ball on Saturday and the Hawks beat the Hoosiers 28-10.

Latest posts